Most women don’t need a reason or an opportune day to invest hours in themselves at a luxurious spa in the city. Having said that, if it’s the International Women’s Day, they will seize every opportunity and make the most of it by driving down for some ‘Me Time’ or gather their girlfriends while they are at the spa. As our first post after a design revamp we could not have chosen a better subject than International Women’s Day. We combed through some of the finest spas in the USA and perhaps you too may appreciate the ones we chose if you either reside in anyone of these cities, are visiting on business or travelling on a holiday. Since its a Sunday perhaps you have the leisure to indulge in these choicest body treatments, then again do not limit to just these treatments, do explore the respective spa’s websites to enhance your rejuvenating experience.
- Guerlain Spa at The Waldorf Astoria, New York : In a city as spoiled for choice as New York you can always trust The House of Guerlain to stay true to it’s reputation of unparalleled commitment to sophistication and luxury in the ever evolving world of beauty. Located on level 19 of The Waldorf Astoria on Park Avenue, the spa is a union of two legends in luxury, sprawling across 15 treatment rooms with stunning views of mid-town Manhattan. Pause on the urban flow of life and allow yourself to be cocooned in soothing calm with these body treatments.
Serenity: Begin with a 50-minute Impériale Relaxing Massage followed by a full body polish and conclude with a Radiance Facial for that final touch of inner glow. Time – 2 hours 30 minutes Investment – $450
Urban Island Escape : Get enveloped in a coconut honey toning body mask along with a sugar glow scrub and moisturizing massage. Relax and sip your complementary Jax Coco coconut water to reunite with the world completely rejuvenated. Investment – $275
4-hand Impériale Relaxing Massage – Experience Guerlain’s signature massage under the expertise of four orchestrated hands to enhance the effects of the treatment. Time – 50 minutes | 80 minutes Investment – $380 | $555
To request an appointment, visit Guerlain Spa at The Waldorf Astoria, New York
- The SPA at Mandarin Oriental, Miami : Spread over three-levels and 15, 000 square feet this serene sanctuary on Brickell Key Drive in Miami enjoys enviable views across the waterfront setting. Adopting a different approach to the traditional spa experience, The Spa offers a series of innovative and restorative treatments inspired by the elements of nature, and the ancient traditions of Chinese, Ayurvedic, European, Balinese and Thai cultures. Choose from the 12 private treatment rooms with individual textured design elements or elevate the experience in one of the six stunning suites, located on the top floor of the spa. The Five-Star Spa at Mandarin Oriental, Miami has launched ‘Inspiring Rituals’ a selection of spa and wellness programs designed by The Spa’s expert team of therapists. Every month the rituals transform into an inspiring theme that includes two hours of spa treatments, a gift, an aftercare and if that wasn’t all they topped it with some ‘at home’ spa tips to take away with you. Osa Mallo, Spa Director shares, “Inspiring Rituals allows our spa therapists to give personalized experiences and offer recommended products, overall benefits and expert advice that result in a total well-being for our guests with lasting results.” Guests at Mandarin Oriental can relax and enjoy Strengthen to Uplift ritual in March which is designed to elevate energy levels both mentally and physically through therapeutic massage. The take away for this ritual is a Fitness Body Oil to use at home. In the Strength to Uplift program the featured treatments are,
Oriental Harmony – A unique treatment in which two therapists work in perfect unison to provide a soothing foot bath,warming scrub, restorative massage and simultaneous head and foot massage. Time – 120 minutes.
Investment – $495 exclusive of gratuity.
To request an appointment, visit The Spa at Mandarin Oriental, Miami or email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- The SPA at Trump Hotel Chicago : A destination within The Trump Hotel Chicago, The SPA is the glittering jewel of the Trump Hotel Collection. You can always surrender yourself to The Trump Hotel and rest assured your time invested would be more than justified. They offer a holistic treatment based on Ayurvedic medicine that is practiced by the sages in ancient India.
Balancing Ayurvedic Massage with Pure Inventions Home Care : A pretreatment consultation will identify your specific Dosha, based upon your emotional and physical makeup. Traditional massage techniques, combined with specific oils, create a harmonious relationship among the three Doshas;Pitta (Fire), Vata (Air) and Kapha (Earth & Water)promoting a sense of well-being through holistic therapy. Continue your wellness journey at home with a Pure Inventions Green Tea Antioxidant Dietary Supplement. Time – 120 minutes | 90 minutes | 60 minutes. Investment – $365 | $295 | $215
To request an appointment, visit The Spa at Trump Hotel Chicago
- Sense® Spa at Rosewood Sand Hill :Surrounded by some of Silicon Valley’s verdant landscape this luxury hotel spa boasts of being a serene sanctuary and truly one look at the enchanting resort and you too will be converted. A tranquil escape is assured from the hustling world laden with venture capitalists, tech tycoons and law firms of Menlo Park. The savvy ladies of Silicon Valley deserve every bit of the TLC with an array of personalized services inspired by local traditions, abundant natural resources and Californian luxury by Rosewood. A pre-treatment treat could be the charming outdoor courtyard lounge with whirlpool before you transcend into a calm realm. Some of the treatments you could choose from are,
Rosewood Retreat : This treatment highlights head-to-toe customized skin and body care through the Signature California Woods’ walnut scrub and full-body massage followed by a 90-minute transforming Rosewood Custom Facial. Guests enjoy a quiet spa lunch and time to lounge before finishing with a California Woods Signature Manicure and Pedicure. Time – 5 hours. Investment – $700
Sand Hill Sanctuary : Begin with a 90-minute Sand Hill Signature Massage and follow it up with a 60-minute Sense Signature Facial customized to address individual skin care. Almost three hours of restoration in the midst of Californian nature’s bounty is every lady’s dream escapade. Time – 2.5 hours. Investment – $375
Gold Rush Renewal – Inspired by Northern California’s glittering history, you can pamper yourself with this revitalizing treatment and discover your hidden golden glow. An all-natural antioxidant and vitamin-rich scrub is infused with 24 carat gold, raw sugar and fruit extracts to polish, nourish and revitalize the skin. A full-body massage using a decadent golden Shea body butter infused with botanical extracts for hydration ensures you a befitting radiance. Time – 90 minutes. Investment – $205.
To request an appointment, visit Sense Spa at Rosewood Sand Hill or email : email@example.com
- Spa at Four Seasons in Beverly Hills : Those lucky few who are in Beverly Hills for the Women’s Day weekend can indulge in sheer decadence, with baubles no less. The two luxury icons of Four Seasons offer every girl’s best friend as a part of the radiance therapy – Diamonds! We admit it, choosing between these spas in Beverly Hills was a tall ask and we’d prefer to resolve that dilemma for another day. For now given a choice we’d experience both while in tinsel town.
Beverly Wilshire, Beverly Hills – A Four Seasons Hotel – When on Rodeo Drive you should always be Red Carpet ready and the SPA at Beverly Wilshire ensures you just that. Upon arrival you are offered a champagne toast and then ushered for a soothing steam in the Eucalyptus steam room. Follow it with the Diamond Magnetic Body Treatment to shimmer & shine. Investment – $345.
To request an appointment, visit SPA at Beverly Wilshire, Beverly Hills – A Four Seasons Hotel.
Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles in Beverly Hills – The Spa uses an innovative technology of SilkPeel Dermalinfusion machine with patented diamond-tip vacuum designed to lift and exfoliate dry, dull outer layers of skin while simultaneously infusing a customized serum directly into the epidermis to plump fine lines, minimize dark spots and clarify pore congestion. The facial begins with the iS CLINICAL Cleansing Complex and the Active Serum for oily or acneic clients, followed by the SilkPeel Machine all over the face, and then extractions. The Rejuvenating Masque follows while the SilkPeel Machine is applied over the hands, for extra exfoliation. The Hydra-Cool Serum, Youth Eye Complex and new Youth Serum are applied, followed by the Extreme Protect SPF 30 as the final finishing touch. Guests leave red carpet ready with a glowing and more youthful-looking complexion. Time – 60 minute.
Investment – $305.
To request an appointment, visit Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles in Beverly Hills.